The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) new Community Care Network (CCN) is beginning its rollout in Region 4 on June 8, 2020. CCN is VA’s next generation of community care for eligible Veterans that is replacing the Patient-Centered Community Care (PC3) program. TriWest Healthcare Alliance and VA intend to fully deploy CCN throughout all of CCN Region 4 by the end of August 2020.
Other Pertinent CCN Region 4 Information
- Claims will continue to be sent to WPS Military and Veterans Health (WPS MVH).
- Information previously contained on the Provider portal at www.triwest.com will shift to the TriWest Payer Space on Availity at www.availity.com
- Availity will become your one-stop shop to access CCN training, as well as applications, quick reference guides, the Provider Handbook, and news and announcements.
- Providers should ensure they are fully contracted with TriWest as part of the CCN network. Some providers may have received auto-amendments to their existing PC3 contracts that do not require a signature, while others need to sign an updated or new contract to continue seeing Veterans under CCN.
- For more information, please visit ccn.triwest.com.
Review our fact sheet for an overview of the program, a map of the CCN regions throughout the country, and a description of the key program differences, by topic.