The IRS has extended more tax deadlines to July 15, 2020. The extensions now apply to most taxpayers that have a filing or payment deadline between April 1, 2020 and July 15, 2020. The extensions apply to individuals, trusts, estates, corporations, and other non-corporate filers.
The following are extended to July 15, 2020:
- Both the first and second quarter estimated tax payments
- Fiscal year corporations with a due date between April 1 and July 15
- Form 706 filing and payment
- Form 8971, Information Regarding Beneficiaries Acquiring Property from a
- Estate tax payments of principal or interest due as a result of an election made under §§6166, 6161, or 6163
- Gift and generation-skipping transfer tax payments and return filings on Form 709
- Forms 990-T and 990-PF
- Americans who live and work abroad
Not sure how this impacts you? Contact us today!