CMS will be hosting a webinar on Tuesday, March 3, 2020, from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m. ET. The purpose of the webinar is to provide a general overview of the Hospice Item Set (HIS) and associated submission requirements. Specific topics include:
- A general overview of the Hospice Quality Reporting Program.
- CAHPS submission and exemptions.
- Basic instructions for completing the HIS.
- An update on data submission requirements.
- How to correct HIS records.
- How to access resources to assist providers in successfully completing and submitting the HIS.
Registration for this webinar is limited to 1,000 attendees on a first-come, first-serve basis. Click here to register.
If you would like your name placed on a list to receive an email notification when the recorded version of the webinar is available, please CLICK HERE to be placed on an email notification list.